I know, I know, I know! I need to write in this more often! Everyone keeps telling me to update more often with shorter blogs so that is what I’m going to TRY to do. Not much has changed since I last updated … it is still wonderful here. I two switched my classes so now I am taking Blak Indigenous Music ( I didn’t switch this one)… this is going really well. The professor is actual aboriginal so that’s really cool because she has her own stories to tell and she is very passionate about everything. Haha she has really long dread locks which is unusual to see with a professor but they add to her personality! I have this class only on Mondays ... last Monday I walked into my tutorial (discussion class) and it smelt really really bad… like very bad BO ha nobody could concentrate.. not even the teacher. She kept talking about how we all needed some air so she would open the window and then she would turn the air conditioning on haha everyone was covering their noses…. Except for the stinky one – he probably liked the smell J Anways.. then instead of Digital Media I am taking Photography. I did not need digital media and I wanted to take photography here … even though it is very easy because I have already had the class, whatever! I am also now taking Chemistry. I hate Chem. I need my lab credit though and people say it is easier over here… but it is so hard, even though I have taken the class in high school! … maybe I just forgot everything!
Other than Chemistry everything is great. I am meeting a lot of new people from all over the world, its amazing. In 2 weeks I will be taking my first trip (we have a week long break) I am going camping in the outback for 10 days. This trip is planned for us so there is about 30 other international students in my group. We get to go hiking and see gorges and see many national parks that most Australians never see. We will remain in Western Aus. but go far north. It will be very very hot (or so im told). I am in the group where we go from the inland to the coast. We have a chance to go scuba diving and all that fun stuff on the coast. I’m really excited. We travel by bus to each place… so it should be very interesting!
I’m not really sure what else to write so I’m going to go! I have to clean the bathroom because we have flat inspections tomorrow morning! Also tonight I am going to Body Pump. A bunch of my friends and I joined the gym so we go to all of the classes they offer… going to the gym is like a social thing here, I always see at least 3 people I know!
If you guys have any questions, leave a comment and I’ll tell you in the next blog!
-- PICTURES --
Fiji - http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss15/shilliaj/Fiji/
Sydney - http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss15/shilliaj/Sydney/
Click on the link for Fiji to see my Fiji Pictures or click on the Sydney link to see my Sydney Pictures.
You should see all my pictures on the page (there are multiple pages).
Click on a picture to enlarge.
Once enlarged you should see a little box to the right of the page that shows what picture you are on and two other pictures near it (the one before and the one after). If you want to see those pictures just click on the small image so you don’t have to go back to the main page.
Enjoy…. If for some reason it doesn’t work. Let me know!
Cheers!
Love, Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment